I use MakeSense Advanced Anti Aging Foundation in the shade Dewy. Message me to help color match you!
Once you've applied your foundation you are going to need Candlelight, Snow, Moca Java, Mulberry, and Garnet ShadowSense.
- Use Candlelight as a concealer. With it's peachy tint, it will cover up any blues or darkness in your skin especially under your eyes.
- Use Snow as a highlighter to brighten up underneath your eyes. This is especially helpful for any puffiness or bags to help brighten up those shadows and give the illusion that they aren't there. If you want a full contour, use it to also brighten the bridge of your knows, the center of your forehead, your cupid's bow, and the face of your chin.
- Use Moca Java for contouring the hollows of your cheeks, your jawline, and the perimeter of your forehead. The shape you are making is a 3.
- Use Mulberry on the apples of your cheeks for blush.
- For redheads or dark brown-haired beauties, use Garnet for filling in your brows. For blonde bombshells, use Moca Java and for black-haired babes, use Onyx. For the perfect combo, you can mix the three as needed.
Now for the eyes! You will need Moca Java Shimmer, Smoked Topaz, Garnet, Onyx, Pink Opal Shimmer ShadowSense, and Black LashSense.
- Use Moca Java Shimmer in your crease and pull it out toward your brow bone.
- Use Smoked Topaz as the base on your lid.
- Use Garnet in your crease to darken it up pulling it toward the outer corner, but not as far as you brought Moca Java Shimmer out.
- Use Onyx to line your bottom lashline/waterline.
- Blend Onyx into your bottom lash line with Smoked Topaz.
- Go back in with Smoked Topaz on the base of your lid to add more green.
- Add a pop of Pink Opal Shimmer to the inner corner of your eyes and in the center of your lid.
- Coat top and bottom lashes in LashSense mascara
- Clean up the edges of your shadows with Foops! Remover for a cleaner look.
Apply a thin layer of Cocoa LipSense, wait 10 seconds for it to dry, apply a second and third layer waiting for it to dry in between then apply glossy gloss to cure.
For a little more sparkle, pop some gold glitter gloss in the center of your lips and rub them together.