- Start off with Mugshot, a metallic, cooler, light brown, from the Naked 3 palette and apply it all over the lid.
- Use Factory, a metallic bronze, from the Naked 3 palette and apply it in the crease and outer corner of the lid. Blend with Mugshot.
- Take Darkside, a metallic, dark purple-gray, from the Naked 3 palette and apply it above the crease in the outer corner. Blend with Factory.
- Switch to the Naked 2 palette and pat YDK, a metallic cool copper, on top of Mugshot on the lid. Blend with Factory.
- Lastly, take Verve, a metallic, reflective, silver-white, from the Naked 2 palette and use it to highlight the brown bone and inner corner of the eye.
- Go back to Darkside from the Naked 3 palette and line your bottom lash line from the outer corner to 3/4 of the way in.
- The last 1/4 line with Verve from the inner corner until it meets and blends with Darkside.
- Tight line upper lash line with black eyeliner and lower lash line in the outer corner matching parallel with Darkside. Don’t draw it all the way to the inner corner – only 3/4 of the way.
- Line upper lash line with black liquid liner.
- And if you like to sparkle, go over it with silver glitter eyeliner. Make sure to wait for both to dry.
- Use a cooler red – your typical classic Hollywood red color. In this case, Nars Cruella Deville.
- Clean up the edges with a red lip pencil.
- Go over it with Mary Kay lip gloss in Sparkle Berry. The deeper pinks will pull in more of the purple undertones from the eye shadow and blush.
- Use a bronzer on the lines of the cheeks, sides of the forehead, and sides of the jawline.
- Use highlighter on the top of your cheek bones and dust it across the center of your forehead, down the bridge of your nose, on your cupids bow and chin.
- I’m also applying Mary Kay Cherry Blossom blush – my go to blush this season – on the apples of my cheeks and back against my cheek bone.